The Invisible Warfare are a series of benign events that hint at the complicated battles happening between the plant-life of this district. Some examples include. (Please feel free to add more)
1. A previously explored neighborhood was full of sunflowers before but is now covered with clinging vines with white flowers.
2. A street where the sun is completely blocked out by overhanging foliage all the plants below now withering and dying.
3. An acidic smell and a field of blighted ferns covered in a sizzling white foam, as they watch small white particles drift down from a nearby tree and begin to hiss when they hit the ferns.
4. A field of red flowers, when the adventurers step on one it retracts into a bulb. A wave of the other flowers doing the same radiating out from the adventurer until the field is nothing but small green bulbs hugging the ground.
5. Bees busily pollinating flowering fruit trees. As soon as a bee leaves a flower with a load of pollen a strange plant begins to buzz in response. When the bee alights on the new plant it is snapped by awaiting jaws. This is repeated over and over again until no more bees are around.
6. A tree completely choked with vines, the ground around it cracked and barren for several feet around.